Position: Hospital Laboratory Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
Experience: 15 years
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- Full registration with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- Must hold a current license with the MLSCN to practice.
- Must possess NYSC certificate
- Must possess cognate experience in Medical Lab Science and must have held managerial position for at least 5 years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all reagents and supplies are available when needed
- Communicate and enforce laboratory safety rules at all times
- Ensure the lab remains in compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Assist in ensuring results are accurate and turned in on time
- Excellent team spirit and ability to work as a team and motivate other team members
- Ability to make sound decisions to keep the laboratory running smoothly at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer knowledge is mandatory
Method of Application:
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and CV (as one document) via email to email@example.com on or before October 20, 2020.