Position: Consultant Paediatrician
- Provide paediatric care in the hospital (inpatient and outpatient setting) complying with the most appropriate and up-to-date practices.
- Apply your knowledge and medical skills to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of children and neonates
- Ensure integrated management of paediatric care in emergency departments, outpatient and other hospital departments.
- Work in close collaboration with the various medical disciplines and departments of the hospital.
- Candidate must possess a Fellowship Medical Degree (of National or West Africa post graduate college or equivalent)
- Must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and CV (as one document) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 20, 2023.