Position: Consultant General Surgeon
- Working in collaboration with our surgical team.
- Leading the conduct of elective and emergency surgeries in their areas of specialization.
- Diagnosis and surgical management of inpatient, outpatient and emergency cases.
- Comply with the most appropriate and up-to-date practices.
- Work in close collaboration with the various medical disciplines and departments of the hospital.
- Candidate must possess a Fellowship Medical Degree (of National or West Africa post graduate college or equivalent)
- Must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and CV (as one document) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 20, 2023.